Academic Degree Translation Services

An academic degree is an official certificate issued when one completes a course of study. The document furnishes evidence of claimed academic qualifications and provides a historical timeline to support a person’s claimed identity. If you are a Canadian citizen and applying for jobs with foreign qualifications, you may require to have a certified translation of your academic degree for employers in case they are not in English (or French depending on the institution). If you are applying for immigration to Canada and your educational qualifications do not come from Canada, you will need to have these academic qualifications assessed. If your academic degree is not in English or French, you will need to have certified translation. Translation Expert performs certified translation of academic degree including Notarization and Certification.

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid